How many favorite RR's do you guys have? Here goes my list.
1. Absolute Favorite, Burlington Northern Cascade green rules!
2. Illinois Central
3. Santa Fe
5. Southern Pacific
6. Norfolk Southern
8. Union Pacific
Well thats my list it is long but those are my favorite roads in order.
1) Wisconsin Central. Duh!
2) Soo Line (1960+)
3) Burlington Northern. I bet your happy to hear that!
4) Milwaukee Road
After this there not in order.
5) DMIR. I like there loco's
6) Denver and Rio Grande Western (1960+) (You can tell I like 2nd generation Desials)
7) Northfork and Western, I like there name. And where they where located.
8) Southern Pacific (1960+) Love the locos and Donner Pass
9) Southern, I liked the Green and the tux scheam
10) Great Northern, Big Sky Blue Baby!
11) Western Maryland, Gottal love there paint scheam
12) Conrail, I don't know why.
13) PennCentral, Are yos serious!
14) Western Pacific, I liked where they ran through
15) Frisco, Liked there paint scheam.
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JR7582
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wcfan/
My favorite railroads are-
1. New Haven
2. New York Central
3. Lehigh & New England
5.Boston & Maine
9.New Hampshire & Vermont
10.Norfolk & Western
11.Mower Lumber Co.
Can you tell i like eastern railways.
1.Denver and Rio Grande Western of course
2. Southern Pacific/Cotten Belt
4 Burlingotn Northern
3. Winchester & Western
3. Georgia Central
4. Rio Grande
5. Santa Fe
6. Burlington Northern
7. Union Pacific
9. Lionel Lines
"Lionel trains are the standard of the world" - Jousha Lionel Cowen
Norfolk & Western(obvious)
D&RGW narrow gauge
1. Southern Pacific
2. Union Pacific
3. Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe
4. Burlington Northern (the cascade green paint jobs remind me of our band uniforms)
5. Every other western railroad
Lionel collector, stuck in an N scaler's modelling space.
1. Union Pacific (I model Echo Canyon, love TTG, hate the yellow s**t)
2. D&RGW (Local Favorite, and I love the mountains)
3. Burlington Northern (It's those darn SD70MAC's)
4. AT&SF (Love the warbonnets, and their 4-8-4's)
5. BNSF (See it everyday)
6. Southern Pacific (GS-4 and AC-12)
I dislike any RR that is mostly east of the Mississippi.
"I dislike any RR that is mostly east of the Mississippi."
Just curious, but why? I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything, just wondering.
2. Spokane Portland & Seattle
3. Nothern Pacific/Great Northern
5. Southern Pacific/ Rio Grande
1.Denver RioGrande & Western
5.Snoqualmie Falls Lumber Co. (Home colors)
6. Walla Walla Valley Traction Co.
I see a theme here....
Ya, UP could fall off the fase of the earth for all I care, too many horror stories from crews, the one RR I will never work.
10. Wisconsin Central
Modeling NS One Locomotive At a Time