Want to post a reply to this topic?
Login or register for an acount to join our online community today!

Need name of a car type

  • My grandfather had a train accessory that I am having difficulty in locating. It was a small car that carried 2 men, self propelled by a handle and bar with motion somewhat like a see-saw. I have seen it in some movies - old westerns where there has been some railroad construction going on. Anyone know of what this car is called ?? Mike
    Replies to this thread are ordered from "oldest to newest".   To reverse this order, click here.
    To learn about more about sorting options, visit our FAQ page.
  • It is a hand car. Bachman makes them.
  • Another Name Is Gandy Dancer