Trains.com

Tech column survey

37 replies
1 rating 2 rating 3 rating 4 rating 5 rating
  • 271 posts
Tech column survey
Posted by Kathi Kube on Friday, June 22, 2012 11:46 AM

Howdy everyone!

It may be nice and summery outside, but we're already planning our editorial calendar for next year and I'd like your help on part of it. You'll notice in the August issue (which will be hitting your mailbox any minute) that I attended three technical conferences in six weeks and came back with a smorgasbord of ideas for technology columns for next year — actually more ideas than I can fit in an entire year.

So I'm asking if you'd let me know which of the options interest you most. Please let me know which of these ideas you like best, or even rank your top five. I appreciate the help!

First, from the Joint Rail Conference held in Philadelphia:

1. A warning system worn on track workers' arms that alerts them when a train enters their work zone
  2. A digitized train horn that uses soundwave research to direct the sound to the crossings but away from sleeping residents
  3. A new procedure for making axles less susceptible to fatigue
  4. An idea to reclaim locomotive fuel vapors and return them to a liquid state to be used as fuel rather than evaporate
  5. Wayside monitoring of brake effectiveness (hot when they're supposed to be, cool when they're not)
  6. Vertical split rims on wheels: This bizarre defect (part of a wheel breaks off like a steel arc) happens only under very specific circumstances, but researchers have been thus far unable to figure out the cause
  7. Just what does it take to get a patent on a new technology? A consultant walks us through the process

Second, from the Wheel/Rail Interface Seminar in Chicago:

1. What is rail milling and how does it differ from grinding? When do you mill and when do you grind? What's the difference between grinding as a preventive measure and corrective?
  2. How are transit agencies addressing noise and vibration?
  3. Basics of roller bearings: What's inside the enclosure, how do they work, what happens when they fail?
  4. Basics of three-piece truck: What are all the parts and what do they do? What's a yaw damper?? How do the parts work together?
  5. Pictorial histories: Wheels and rails have changed a great deal from railroading's early days. See how they've evolved in the past 150 years.
  6. Principals of thermite welding: It's a great show, but what exactly is going on? 
  7. Introduction to MRail, an unattended system that measures rail four feet ahead of a loaded freight car, as well as under load to determine the deflection and help maintenance crews prioritize locations for undercutting or ballast cleaning
  8. Wayside detectors are now sending volumes of information to railroads, but who's available to study it and make sense of all the data? Ensco has introduced a system to compile and compare the information, then prioritize the work that needs to be done

And finally, from the Federal Railroad Administration Research Review in Washington, D.C.:

1. Currently, a handful of specialized railcars measure track geometry. What if that equipment could be installed on a freight car that runs at track speed throughout the system sending information back to a server? What if it was installed on a lot of cars? 
  2. Concrete ties are wearing out much faster than expected. What's causing the premature wear and rail seat abrasion, and what can be done about it?
  3. More research into locomotive cab safety, including an idea to put an emergency exit into the cab directly behind the conductor's seat
  4. The ongoing challenge to improve safety for tank cars hauling hazmat
  5. How viable is biodiesel for everyday railroading? What challenges remain to make it more practical?

See my conundrum? In only three conferences I gained enough ideas for more than a year and a half's worth of technology columns — and more ideas show up all the time. (Like a company in Spain that conducts railroad research similar to the Transportation Technology Center in Pueblo, Colo. It doesn't have a test track, but does have portable test benches researchers can take to the railroads — even across the ocean to the U.S.!)

So what do you want to learn about? Please rank the above ideas in your order of preference. And, yes, I'd love to hear about any other ideas you have not on this list. I'll take all your rankings and suggestions into account while I plan out what we'll cover in the 2013 technology columns. 

Thanks for your help!

Kathi Kube, managing editor and tech column editor

• 8,156 posts
Posted by henry6 on Friday, June 22, 2012 11:53 AM

I don't think you are going to get more than two answers no matter how many respond.  Either they want the tech stuff or they don't.  But new tech stuff is what makes railroading happen either for today or for tomorrow.  Let the past be reflected in Classic Trains but the present and future in Trains.

RIDEWITHMEHENRY is the name for our almost monthly day of riding trains and transit in either the NYCity or Philadelphia areas including all commuter lines, Amtrak, subways, light rail and trolleys, bus and ferries when warranted. No fees, just let us know you want to join the ride and pay your fares. Ask to be on our email list or find us on FB as RIDEWITHMEHENRY (all caps) to get descriptions of each outing.

• 305,205 posts
Posted by Anonymous on Friday, June 22, 2012 12:07 PM

Henry,

While it may seem like Trains is about the present and future, and Classic Trains is about the past, the editor of Classic Trains once told me that is not the case.  Classic Trains is about a relatively narrow slice of history, while Trains is for past, present, and future. 

That is why an article about Casey Jones appeared in Trains, but could not appear in Classic Trains.  That subect is too early for Classic Trains

• 7,168 posts
Posted by samfp1943 on Friday, June 22, 2012 12:46 PM

Kathi:

There are several regular members around these Forums who are current on what is going on in the industry.    I would suggest that Mudchicken, Paul North, Pig Farmer, are several that spring to mind right off the bat. Railwayman is another, but not sure if he has the time.  Some pretty potent resources for starters.

There was a recent Thread on Concrete Ties that got some action from the  poster around here. For one area.  For my part, the MOW area is fascinating in its own rights. The mechanical equipment seems to always be adding new functions to improve the Plant/Track maintenance aspects of railroads. It is amazing to see how far those activities have come from its manual aspects to the mechanical work that takes place.  My 2 Cents

This railroad business is adapting, changing and getting better at what it does. Just yeaterday, I saw a Herzog Ultra sound test rig, on the highway. (Are Sperry Cars around still?)      Around here there are all kinds of truck mounted stuff moving to, and from jobs.   There is a UPRR Diesel Maintenance rig that lives up in Mulvane, BNSF's Brant trucks moving around, Trucks with Track gangs, and a veritable plethora of pick-ups both hi-rail and regular.  I have not see any speeders, except on NARCOA runs on the SKOL.  Whistling

The Big Tent of railroading has got room for all kinds of interests, and hobbyists as well as the guys who operate in that scale world of 12" = 1'.Mischief

Just thought about it. Some time back there was a rather long Thread that involved Locomotive Cab Construction and its effects on the Train Crew aspect of their protection.  It was pretty technical and covered a broad spectrum of issues.

• 1,732 posts
Posted by diningcar on Friday, June 22, 2012 1:01 PM

1. Wayside detector data analysis

2. Axle fatigue.

3. Premature wear of concrete ties

4. Monitoring brake effectiveness

• 2,298 posts
Posted by AgentKid on Friday, June 22, 2012 1:02 PM

My feeling is TRAINS is more of a general interest type of publication, as opposed to a technical journal or trade magazine. Personally, I would like to see you generate a few paragraphs each on all of the above topics, as opposed to one article each month on a specific topic. I like what is being done now. with short items on a number of topics, that appear in the front pages of the magazine. Just so long as they are not simply repeats of press releases, as I suspect a few items were a while ago.

Bruce

So shovel the coal, let this rattler roll.

"A Train is a Place Going Somewhere"  CP Rail Public Timetable

"O. S. Irricana"

. . . __ . ______

• 6,416 posts
Posted by MidlandMike on Friday, June 22, 2012 1:03 PM

My top 5 would be:

An idea to reclaim locomotive fuel vapors and return them to a liquid state to be used as fuel rather than evaporate

Basics of roller bearings: What's inside the enclosure, how do they work, what happens when they fail?

Pictorial histories: Wheels and rails have changed a great deal from railroading's early days. See how they've evolved in the past 150 years.

Concrete ties are wearing out much faster than expected. What's causing the premature wear and rail seat abrasion, and what can be done about it?

How viable is biodiesel for everyday railroading? What challenges remain to make it more practical?

Thanks.

• 305,205 posts
Posted by Anonymous on Friday, June 22, 2012 1:45 PM

Kathi, 

The sixth item on your list about the “vertical split rims on wheels” would interest me greatly.

Also interesting would be the development of a hand-carried, personal fatigue detector to warn railroad workers against the sudden onset of sleep-inducing fatigue resulting from nightshift sleep disorders. 

• 10,789 posts
Posted by mudchicken on Friday, June 22, 2012 3:13 PM

There are several regular members around these Forums who are current on what is going on in the industry. I would suggest that Mudchicken, Paul North, Pig Farmer, are several that spring to mind right off the bat. Railwayman is another, but not sure if he has the time. Some pretty potent resources for starters."  - Throw in Steve14 and you have an AREMA meeting quorum. (Kat has decided we are already nuts, and some of the issues/choices raised above were "stolen" from AREMA meeting presentations. We still have to get her and Matt to visit some more committee meetings and see where the future is heading!)

Most of the Sperry Cars (11+) are hiding in the weeds in E. St. Louis in the ruins of the Armour Plant because they are not flexible enough and can't set off. (Dispatchers and operating bubbas hate them). Sperry is largely Hi-Rail now.

The historical aspect photo essay would be good. Find somebody other than ENSCO, a little more legitimate and into the industry.

Mudchicken Nothing is worth taking the risk of losing a life over. Come home tonight in the same condition that you left home this morning in. Safety begins with ME.... cinscocom-west
  • 24,887 posts
Posted by tree68 on Friday, June 22, 2012 3:29 PM

In no particular order:

A warning system worn on track workers' arms that alerts them when a train enters their work zone.

A digitized train horn that uses soundwave research to direct the sound to the crossings but away from sleeping residents. (Especially in light of the continuing push for quiet zones.)

Just what does it take to get a patent on a new technology? A consultant walks us through the process.  (Particularly if you walk a specific invention through the process.)

Basics of roller bearings: What's inside the enclosure, how do they work, what happens when they fail?  (And why do we carry Tempil sticks?)

Basics of three-piece truck: What are all the parts and what do they do? What's a yaw damper?? How do the parts work together? (Basic background information - the stuff one never really considers.)

Wayside detectors are now sending volumes of information to railroads, but who's available to study it and make sense of all the data? Ensco has introduced a system to compile and compare the information, then prioritize the work that needs to be done.

Currently, a handful of specialized railcars measure track geometry. What if that equipment could be installed on a freight car that runs at track speed throughout the system sending information back to a server? What if it was installed on a lot of cars? 

Concrete ties are wearing out much faster than expected. What's causing the premature wear and rail seat abrasion, and what can be done about it?

How viable is biodiesel for everyday railroading? What challenges remain to make it more practical?

LarryWhistling
Resident Microferroequinologist (at least at my house) 
Everyone goes home; Safety begins with you
My Opinion. Standard Disclaimers Apply. No Expiration Date
Come ride the rails with me!
There's one thing about humility - the moment you think you've got it, you've lost it...

• 9,265 posts
Posted by edblysard on Friday, June 22, 2012 4:10 PM
  1. The ongoing challenge to improve safety for tank cars hauling hazmat
  2. Concrete ties are wearing out much faster than expected. What's causing the premature wear and rail seat abrasion, and what can be done about it?

3. Pictorial histories: Wheels and rails have changed a great deal from railroading's early days. See how they've evolved in the past 150 years

4. Basics of three-piece truck: What are all the parts and what do they do? What's a yaw damper?? How do the parts work together?

1. What is rail milling and how does it differ from grinding? When do you mill and when do you grind? What's the difference between grinding as a preventive measure and corrective?

3 through 5 kinda interchangeable, #1 and #2 have, for me, are of a more personal/professional concern.

Would love to see a tech column, info junkies would too!

Mudchicken, you mean she didn't kwon you guys were nuts to start off with?

23 17 46 11

• 10,789 posts
Posted by mudchicken on Friday, June 22, 2012 4:35 PM

edblysard

Mudchicken, you mean she didn't know you guys were nuts to start off with?

She knew that right away when she saw we weren't into playing with the shiny toys and instead saw a bunch of us playing in the mud in near impossible conditions.

Mudchicken Nothing is worth taking the risk of losing a life over. Come home tonight in the same condition that you left home this morning in. Safety begins with ME.... cinscocom-west
  • 10,392 posts
Posted by blownout cylinder on Friday, June 22, 2012 5:22 PM

tree68

In no particular order:

A warning system worn on track workers' arms that alerts them when a train enters their work zone.

A digitized train horn that uses soundwave research to direct the sound to the crossings but away from sleeping residents. (Especially in light of the continuing push for quiet zones.)

Just what does it take to get a patent on a new technology? A consultant walks us through the process.  (Particularly if you walk a specific invention through the process.)

Basics of roller bearings: What's inside the enclosure, how do they work, what happens when they fail?  (And why do we carry Tempil sticks?)

Basics of three-piece truck: What are all the parts and what do they do? What's a yaw damper?? How do the parts work together? (Basic background information - the stuff one never really considers.)

Wayside detectors are now sending volumes of information to railroads, but who's available to study it and make sense of all the data? Ensco has introduced a system to compile and compare the information, then prioritize the work that needs to be done.

Currently, a handful of specialized railcars measure track geometry. What if that equipment could be installed on a freight car that runs at track speed throughout the system sending information back to a server? What if it was installed on a lot of cars? 

+1 on this list

Any argument carried far enough will end up in Semantics--Hartz's law of rhetoric Emerald. Leemer and Southern The route of the Sceptre Express Barry

I just started my blog site...more stuff to come...

http://modeltrainswithmusic.blogspot.ca/

• 9,528 posts
Posted by zugmann on Friday, June 22, 2012 5:46 PM

Bucyrus

Also interesting would be the development of a hand-carried, personal fatigue detector to warn railroad workers against the sudden onset of sleep-inducing fatigue resulting from nightshift sleep disorders. 

Hmmm....  somehow I'm not surprised.

The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer, any other railroad, company, or person.

• 10,392 posts
Posted by blownout cylinder on Friday, June 22, 2012 5:52 PM

zugmann

Bucyrus:

Any argument carried far enough will end up in Semantics--Hartz's law of rhetoric Emerald. Leemer and Southern The route of the Sceptre Express Barry

I just started my blog site...more stuff to come...

http://modeltrainswithmusic.blogspot.ca/

• 13,488 posts
Posted by Mookie on Friday, June 22, 2012 6:35 PM

Kathi:  I am going to be different (what's new)....

No particular ranking, since I would be interested in all of the following:

Philadelphia - #1,2,3,5 & 6

Chicago - #1,3,4,5,6 & 7

DE - #1,2,3 & 4

Shy Mookie

She who has no signature! cinscocom-tmw

• 305,205 posts
Posted by Anonymous on Friday, June 22, 2012 7:00 PM

zugmann

Bucyrus:

I am asking for news on a device that will protect workers from spontaneous loss of consciousness when suddenly falling asleep due to being subjected to the unpredictable onset of fatigue as predicted by the NTSB.  This is a very difficult problem to resolve; much worse, for example, that this item #1 on Kathi’s list: 

“A waning system worn on track workers’ arms that alerts them when a train enters their work zone.” 

For that, they can keep their attention focused. 

But I am not sure whether the fatigue monitor could be worn on the arm or if it would require a helmet.

• 9,528 posts
Posted by zugmann on Friday, June 22, 2012 7:02 PM

Be cheaper to hire a bunch of railfans to follow RRers around and poke them with sticks.  They'd probably work for free (just for the chance to get in the engine cabs).

The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer, any other railroad, company, or person.

• 305,205 posts
Posted by Anonymous on Friday, June 22, 2012 7:17 PM

Kathi, here's what I would love to read about:

1. Basics of a three-piece truck
  2. Locomotive cab safety
  3. Track worker warning system
  4. Basics of roller bearings
  5. Concrete tie wear

Keep up the great work! It's always a happy day when the latest copy of TRAINS shows up in the mailbox...

• 305,205 posts
Posted by Anonymous on Friday, June 22, 2012 8:13 PM

zugmann

Be cheaper to hire a bunch of railfans to follow RRers around and poke them with sticks.  They'd probably work for free (just for the chance to get in the engine cabs).

Now you are thinking outside the box. 

• 9,528 posts
Posted by zugmann on Friday, June 22, 2012 8:21 PM

Bucyrus

Now you are thinking outside the box. 

See.. hope for me yet.

• 2,930 posts
Posted by erikem on Friday, June 22, 2012 10:58 PM

Kathi,

I'm pretty sure that Trains did an article on three piece trucks a while back, describing the how the whole thing is held together by gravity.

Things that intrigue me:

Wayside monitor of braking effectiveness

Concrete tie wear

Tank cars for hazmat

Vertical rim splits

Axle fatigure life improvement (FWIW, the first major studies of metal fatigue involved RR axles)

I'd also like to see the articles that don't show up in print be available on the website - since I've been a long term subscriber, it wouldn't bother me to have the articles as subscriber only.

Thanks for bringing this to the forum!

- Erik

• 10,789 posts
Posted by mudchicken on Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:39 AM

Box? There was a box? ZzzZzzZzz

• 305,205 posts
Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:44 AM

Yes, Trains did once have a two-part dissertation on the three-piece freight car truck.  That was one of my all time favorites.  I am not sure what could be added to what that article covered.

The term “Tech Column” needs clarification.  Does “tech” simply mean technical, or does it mean tech as in everything to do with computers, software, wireless devices, and social networking? 

I would like to see more than a monthly column on technical items.  Depending on the role of a tech column, it could mean that there will be less technical coverage in the magazine as a whole.  Technical items need a lot of explanation.  Can it be done in a column? 

Speaking of freight car trucks, one topic that I feel has been neglected in most publications is locomotive trucks.  Now that is a fertile technical area in the non-geek sense of the word.  If ever there were a mechanical assembly that just bristled with questions, it is the diesel-electric power truck.  There must be a ton of explanations and illustrations that could clarify the details of how modern locomotive trucks work.  And it would be interesting to see how current practice compares with earlier trucks of Alco, Baldwin, and FM.

On this forum, we once had a long thread on how force is transmitted through automatic couplers.  I would like to see an article on this topic.  It is only the coupler, but a clear and graphic explanation would be a monumental challenge.      

• 2,930 posts
Posted by erikem on Saturday, June 23, 2012 12:13 PM

Bucyrus
Speaking of freight car trucks, one topic that I feel has been neglected in most publications is locomotive trucks.  Now that is a fertile technical area in the non-geek sense of the word.  If ever there were a mechanical assembly that just bristled with questions, it is the diesel-electric power truck.  There must be a ton of explanations and illustrations that could clarify the details of how modern locomotive trucks work.  And it would be interesting to see how current practice compares with earlier trucks of Alco, Baldwin, and FM.

Wholeheartedly agreed!

- Erik

• 2,011 posts
Posted by edbenton on Saturday, June 23, 2012 1:21 PM

Here is one that should have been on there the Effects of adding EGR onto Diesel Engines and teh Added Maintance needed to keep them Running.  Sorry but the OTR side has had to deal with as we call them the Engine Gut removers as when they fail next thing your going to see normally is the Turbo coming apart followed by the Crankcase coming apart then the Pistons and Rods coming OUT OF THE BLOCK. 

See all the designs are Water Cooled and when they fail what happens when you mix water and oil under Pressure you get Mayonasse in the Crankcase and what fails REAL FAST when your trying to lube them with Mayo the Bearings of the Motor.  My neighbor his old Company truck an 08 Freightliner that when it lost its EGR valve sent the #2 Connecting Rod of an ISX Cummins out the side of the Block at 65 MPH and took out his Air System.  Have fun dealing with these things in a few years. 

One thing also that should have been on there is Emergancy Hatches for the Crew but there is no place for them on the Conductors side with the Invertor Cabinets there maybe the Roof if the Loco Overturns instead. 

Always at war with those that think OTR trucking is EASY.
  • 141 posts
Posted by steve14 on Monday, June 25, 2012 2:28 PM

The ones that appeal to me, in no prticular order:

Concrete ties are wearing out much faster than expected. What's causing the premature wear and rail seat abrasion, and what can be done about it? (After BNSF's two derailments for this cause, they have set up new procedures for measuring with the geometry car. Histroical issues go way back to some issues CN had with concrete ties in the 80/90's)

Currently, a handful of specialized railcars measure track geometry. What if that equipment could be installed on a freight car that runs at track speed throughout the system sending information back to a server? What if it was installed on a lot of cars? (FRA is doing this now as a test with Amtrak with instrumented equipment on the Auto Train)

Principals of thermite welding: It's a great show, but what exactly is going on? (Always fun playing with fire)

A warning system worn on track workers' arms that alerts them when a train enters their work zone (Big concern of FRA which is why you keep seeing more and more proposed regulations dealing with this area)

What is rail milling and how does it differ from grinding? When do you mill and when do you grind? What's the difference between grinding as a preventive measure and corrective? (ARM and others can talk for ages on this)

Introduction to MRail, an unattended system that measures rail four feet ahead of a loaded freight car, as well as under load to determine the deflection and help maintenance crews prioritize locations for undercutting or ballast cleaning (Similar to the second item above)

Wayside detectors are now sending volumes of information to railroads, but who's available to study it and make sense of all the data? Ensco has introduced a system to compile and compare the information, then prioritize the work that needs to be done (Also somewhat similar to the second item above, but it is an excellent question about how to digest all this info)

As Mudchicken said, we could have a quorum at AREMA with several of the people mentioned. That's where the track, structures and signal questions are being studied, with a lot of help from places like TTCI, Volpe, TRB, etc.

• 9,810 posts
Posted by Paul_D_North_Jr on Monday, June 25, 2012 8:02 PM

[snipped by PDN]

Bucyrus
Yes, Trains did once have a two-part dissertation on the three-piece freight car truck.  That was one of my all time favorites.  I am not sure what could be added to what that article covered. 

"The hardware that supports, guides, and cushions freight cars - The remarkable three-piece freight-car truck-1", by Armstrong, John H., from Trains, July 1983, p. 50

"Hunting? Rock and Roll? How do we hang the brake rigging? - The remarkable three-piece freight-car truck-2", by Armstrong, John H., from Trains, August 1983, p. 46.

Bucyrus
"+1"

Bucyrus
On this forum, we once had a long thread on how force is transmitted through automatic couplers.  I would like to see an article on this topic.  It is only the coupler, but a clear and graphic explanation would be a monumental challenge. 

"Knuckle Coupler", 15 pages total, from April 2007 to Feb. 2010, at: http://cs.trains.com/TRCCS/forums/t/93193.aspx?PageIndex=1 

Been a few others since (and likely before) then, too. 

- Paul North. 

"This Fascinating Railroad Business" (title of 1943 book by Robert Selph Henry of the AAR)
  • 11,971 posts
Posted by oltmannd on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 1:55 PM

I think you might want to combine some of these and do more of an overview.  Some are way too specific....   Here are some of my thoughts on where you might go with this.

Wayside detector data:  This is a biggie.  The interesting thing going on is the notion of trending - comparing data detector to detector in order to reduce false positives (expensive!) and worse yet, missed defects.  Look to see what the state of the art is with each type of detector:  hotbox (the granddaddy), WILD, Acoustic, "stuck truck", etc.

Wheels, axles, bearings and coupler/draft gear have had unchanged function over the years - and even unchanged "fit".  But, they are certainly not the same as when they started.  A timeline of improvements of each would be interesting.

There have been huge advances lately in applying electronic software and hardware to equipment, train control and dispatching.  Is there synergy between these?  For example, if you do electronic airbrakes plus PTC plus distributed power plus movement planning in train dispatching, is the whole greater than the sum of the parts?  Does electronic airbrake improve info feeding PTC?  Does this allow closer train spacing?  Does this help a movement planner smooth traffic over the road?  Does distributed power plus electronic air brake allow for load/empty braking?  Lower buff/draft forces?  Lighter light weights?  Cheaper to build freight cars?

-Don (Random stuff, mostly about trains - what else? http://blerfblog.blogspot.com/

• 3 posts
Posted by btaylorsacto on Friday, July 6, 2012 7:10 PM

Good grief.  Tough question.  Am I allowed to say "all of the above," with the exception of a couple?  So... I'd say expand the magazine by a few pages and get them all in!  ;-)   I'm a docent at the California State RR Museum in Sacramento; I volunteer as a guide in the museum, a car attendant on our weekend trains (we're an "official" RR - we have one freight customer) and I work on locomotive maintenance in the old SP shop buildings.  But above all, I'd call myself a rail technologist.  So my primary interests are in rail technologies that involve 1) locomotives, and 2) moving trains over track.  So articles on rail maintenance, concrete ties, biodiesel, track geometry, wayside detectors, history of rr technologies, truck design, etc. are what appeal to me.  Safety issues, articles about specific car types, etc. - less so.  Hope that helps a little!

Join our Community!

Our community is FREE to join. To participate you must either login or register for an account.

Search the Community

Newsletter Sign-Up

By signing up you may also receive occasional reader surveys and special offers from Trains magazine.Please view our privacy policy