Trains.com

Subscriber & Member Login

Login, or register today to interact in our online community, comment on articles, receive our newsletter, manage your account online and more!

the Franklin and South Manchester.

3 replies
1 rating 2 rating 3 rating 4 rating 5 rating
  • 305,205 posts
the Franklin and South Manchester.
Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, November 5, 2006 7:40 PM
let me start by saying that george sellios' layout is AMAZING.
today i was re-watching the dream-plan-build trial DVD that arrived over the summer, and it was at the part where we saw the F&SM. upon hearing that the layout is in massatchutes(i can not spell that to save my life), my dad, who grew up in MA, thought it would be worth a trip.
Does george sellios welcome visitors to the layout? my dad sems willing to take a trip to do some miniatrue railfanning and meet one of the greatest modelers in the hobby.
Thanks
GEARHEAD426

• 305,205 posts
Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, November 5, 2006 8:17 PM
 GEARHEAD426 wrote:
let me start by saying that george sellios' layout is AMAZING.
today i was re-watching the dream-plan-build trial DVD that arrived over the summer, and it was at the part where we saw the F&SM. upon hearing that the layout is in massatchutes(i can not spell that to save my life), my dad, who grew up in MA, thought it would be worth a trip.
Does george sellios welcome visitors to the layout? my dad sems willing to take a trip to do some miniatrue railfanning and meet one of the greatest modelers in the hobby.
Thanks
GEARHEAD426

No clue why not just drive and knock on his door?  Im sure he wont mind a stalker or 2 at his doorstep
  • 724 posts
Posted by mondotrains on Sunday, November 5, 2006 8:21 PM

A couple of my friends went and saw his layout but you have to call and make an appointment.  He only opens up the layout in certain months and again, by appointment only.

Mondo

Mondo
  • 305,205 posts
Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, November 5, 2006 8:28 PM
 mondotrains wrote:

A couple of my friends went and saw his layout but you have to call and make an appointment.  He only opens up the layout in certain months and again, by appointment only.

Mondo

Ok dont just show up call ahead.

Subscriber & Member Login

Login, or register today to interact in our online community, comment on articles, receive our newsletter, manage your account online and more!

Users Online

There are no community member online

Search the Community

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Model Railroader Newsletter See all