Want to post a reply to this topic?
Login or register for an acount to join our online community today!

new to model railroads

  • I'm reading as much as I can before I actually get started modeling and I need a little help defining a symbol. " when this symbol is being used to scribe a track radius is it being used to describe degrees or inches for the size of turn in track?
    Replies to this thread are ordered from "oldest to newest".   To reverse this order, click here.
    To learn about more about sorting options, visit our FAQ page.
  • If you go to one of Model Railroad Forums you will probably find much more help there than here; not many people look at this forum.


  • It is the length of the radius in inches. The diameter of a circle of track this size is twice that length.