Let's see if we can cut to the chase:
- Sign up for a Photobucket account.
- Download your pictures to your computer. Make sure you change the file names to something you can easily find. Keep the 'Pictures' file open.
- Open a second window and go to your Photobucket account.
- Here is where Photobucket can be a nuisance. You have two choices as to where to store your photos. One is in your 'Bucket'. The other is in specific files that you create. The 'Bucket' is the default storage file but currently it isn't working properly so forget about it. Instead, you want to 'create a new Album'. You can label the Albums whatever you want.
- Once you create an Album, select it and a screen will appear that says 'Click to Upload'. When you click on that you should be taken to your 'Picture' folders. Find the picture you want to move to Photobucket and double click on it.
- After a few moments the selected picture should appear in the Photobucket album that you have selected.
- Once the picture is saved in your Photobucket album there are a couple of ways to deal with it. The easiest is to click on the thumbnail photo, and it should open up a larger view. On the right side of the page there will be four boxes. The second one from the top will say "Direct'. Click on that and the word "copied" should appear highlighted in yellow in the box temporarily.
- Now, go to your MR forum post and type in whatever message you wish. When done, in the bar above the text window you will see an icon which resembles a mountain scene. Click on that and a window will open. Right click in the top box and select 'Paste'. and then click on 'OK'. Your picture should appear in your post.
Yes, the process is that convoluted! It sounds worse that it actually is. Once you have done it a few times it will be easy.
I hope I haven't added to your confusion!